Since 1968, The Channel 7 Telethon Trust has supported charitable causes and research that supports the medical, health and wellbeing and social welfare of children in Western Australia.
The Channel 7 Telethon Trust is particularly interested in applicants who can demonstrate how their program, equipment or research directly affects disadvantaged, disabled, sick and vulnerable children and their families in Western Australia.
Download Telethon Guidelines for Program, Equipment and Research Grants below:Program/Equipment Research
• Focused on supporting vulnerable, disadvantaged and sick children between 0-17 years old
• Is based within Western Australia
• Registered under the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission
• Your organisation has been operating for at least 18 months with financials provided to confirm financial viability
• Proposed grant will be delivered within the required 12 month time-frame
• If you have been previously funded, all Telethon reporting is up to date.
The Channel 7 Telethon Trust will not generally support funds for:
• A program that only benefits young people (18 – 24 years) and does not include children (0 – 17 years)
• Service improvement that could be delivered by external suppliers such as engagement of marketing consultants, business improvement or professional development
• Technology costs such as phones, iPad and laptops
• Ongoing administration costs for your organisation such as staff wages outside of the scope of the program
• Marketing costs outside the scope of the program
• Retrospective funding
• General appeals
• Organisations that have not successfully acquitted previous Telethon grants
• Programs outside of Western Australia.
The Grants team is always available to have a chat, if you’d like to arrange a time to meet please email us today or call 08 9482 3731.
Important 2023 dates: