How can you help?
Telethon has a rich history of partnering with corporates, governments and individuals who share our commitment to building a better and brighter future for WA kids. Our partners also play a key role in ensuring Telethon can continue to fund life-changing services, research, equipment and programs for its 100 plus charity beneficiaries.
We work closely with partners to develop engaged partnerships that deliver benefits for our supporters and include a broad range of opportunities including your staff visiting our beneficiaries to see the impact of your support.
From innovative collaborations to mutually beneficial partnerships, our partners share our vision of investing in the health and wellbeing of children and families. Other opportunities include:
• Sponsorship and giving at our invite-only premium fundraising events such as the annual Telethon Ball and Leeuwin Lunch for Telethon;
• Annual or regular donations;
• Corporate sponsorships;
• In-kind donations and support;
• Matched giving opportunities;
• Workplace giving opportunities;
• Pro-bono professional support;
• Volunteering opportunities for your employees.
By partnering with Telethon you will be making a significant and positive difference to the lives of thousands of sick, disadvantaged and vulnerable children and their families across the State. This is a real focus for many of our existing partners in the corporate sector as they seek to deliver real social impact and give back to the WA community.
Please contact our Senior Partnerships and Sponsorships Manager today and discover how your organisation can join us to support sick, vulnerable and disadvantaged children today, click here.